OK, so I have a blog now. Not sure what it all entails, but I know that a lot of people are doing it, so far be it from me to go against the grain. I've been getting a lot of pressure to get a MySpace, and I've vowed to never get one of those, so I figured this was the "grown up" alternative.
Not sure who, if anyone, will read this. It might just be my Dad reading through all my posts in an attempt to "bond" with me, and if that's the case, I'm OK with that (my dad's a cool guy). But just in case other people do read this I want to go ahead and put up a DISCLAIMER:
This blog is intended to be a public journal of my life; snapshots into my life as well as any insightful or witty observations I may have. This blog is NOT a medium for hidden messages or any other form of indirect communication, so don't read too far into things. If I have something to say to you, I'll tell you.
Keep it real
Ben
(should I sign my own blog posts? i'm new to this whole thing...)
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ben. I will read your blog. I am a faithful reader of David Burke's blog so I will add you to my list :) I'll miss Nexus this week cuz I'll be in Florida...but see ya the week after :)
Post a Comment