Thursday, April 27, 2006

Afternoon Jam Session

OK, so today was a beautiful day and it inspired me to take my guitar outside for a while. I was outside playing some Jack Johnson when out of nowhere comes this guy I went to highschool with and he has a djembe strapped to his back. He was just coming back from a music class, so he decided to hang out while I played guitar and he laid down the beat.

Later on another guy came over and borrowed these rhythm sticks from the drummer and played along with us while his friend watched. So there we sat, out in the sunshine, just messing around playing music. It was awesome.

Keep it real,

Ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it Ben. The deli awaits.

swishthedish said...

dude, btw, i applied at bed bath and beyond. cross your fingers that i'll get on there!