Thursday, April 20, 2006

Biding My Time

OK, so tonight I went to the libary to get some studying done. Unfortunately, I did very little studying. I won't say how much time I wasted, but I'll just tell you that by the time I was kicked out of the library at 2 AM, I hadn't finished the one mediocre paper I had set out to write.

Something about the library makes studying seem not so bad. I don't mind heading down to the library this time of year because it is probably the most social place on campus. That's where the problem comes in. I like to go around and talk to people I know, or get on AIM, or do anything else that's not studying. Tonight, my friend Amber was sitting with me and she noticed that a large amount of time had passed since I had actually done any work, so she quietly slipped me this note:

I guess we all need a reminder every once in a while.

Keep it real,

Ben

No comments: