OK, so the last few nights have been rough because the air conditioning is off in the dorms (and won't come on until right before we move out) and it has been really hot. I have a hard time sleeping when its hot and even though our room has two windows there is really poor air circulation.So tonight before jumping into bed I decided to take a cold shower. I love cold showers, its a summer pastime of mine. Right before I go to bed I jump in the shower, and start off with the water being cool, then gradually lower the temperature throughout the next 5-10 minutes so that by the time you get out the water is really cold. It feels great when you get out and helps cool you off on a hot night. Try it some time.
Keep it real,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment