Monday, April 24, 2006

YoungLife is the Bee's Knees

OK, so tonight YoungLife went great. Good club, a lot of kids there and everybody was having fun. For those of you who don't know I'm a YoungLife Leader at Richwoods High School. It's honestly one of the best things I have going on right now.



YoungLife is an awesome Christian outreach for high schoolers in our area. I love going to Club every Monday night and going to the kids' track meets, football games, etc. On top of all that I get a legitimate reason to get up in front of people and attempt to be funny. This picture here is me and RHS sophomore Ryan Wood as professional dancers Tatum and Latín properly executing the most dangerous dance move ever created, "The Thriller." You can check out our MySpace profile here.

If you're a college student (or older) and looking for an awesome ministry to be a part of, YoungLife is for you. It is by far the best high school outreach I've ever seen, and its just a lot of fun. It's all about developing relationships with kids and telling them about Christ. We have clubs at East Peoria, Washington, Morton, Richwoods, and Dunlap high schools.

Keep it real,

Ben

No comments: