OK, so lately I've been reading more. I just got through Messy Spirituality and now I'm starting on M. Scott Peck's The Road Less Traveled. I really got a lot out of the first book and I find myself going back to it, rereading and trying to remember as much of it as I can.Now that I've started The Road Less Traveled I've decided to read it with a highlighter in hand. That way when I come upon something that is worth remembering I just highlight it for future reference. I just hope Amber doesn't mind. After all, she is the girl I borrowed the book from.
Keep it real,
Ben
4 comments:
you ever highlight my books and I'll .... :-)
I'm sure Amber is nicer than I am.
outlines, outline the book in the first blank page, short, simple easy to flip to, then get married to that special little lady
Highlight away, Ben.
which special little lady? there's just so many
Post a Comment