OK, so tonight I stopped by my new house to drop something off and ending up sticking around for a little while. While I was there Jake decided to take a poop with the door open. So Ben Sparks gave me his digital camera and we took a picture of Jake on the pot (fully covered of course).The funny part was when I told him I was going to post it on my blog. Jake jumped off the toilet and tried to get into the computer room before we could download the picture, but we blocked the doors. As he was banging on the door he kept pleading with me not to post the picture and yelling "How am I supposed to find a wife!?!?!"
Eventually he went outside and opened a window and managed to crawl in, but he didn't stop us from downloading the picture and emailing it to my email account. In the end I agreed not to post the picture, but I still have it. I informed him that the pooping with the door open was going to have to stop after I moved in or else I'll be forced to post the picture.
Keep it real,
Ben
5 comments:
yeah, at least he has some decency
i highly doubt that you moving in will have any effect on jake's pooping habits. he's pretty ingrained in his ways. in fact, it's more likely that you'll start pooping with the door open.
how much money do you want? I'll give you one, two, three or even four dollars depending on how good they are.
oh yeah in married life your wife may see you pooh and it is okay - thus says the lord
You already sleep together....pooing together shouldn't be any different......Does anyone else find these peoples relationships a bit...ummm...odd!? Hey he's already found his wife...It's BEN SWISHER....hahahaa
Post a Comment