Thursday, May 11, 2006

Moving Day

OK, so yesterday was my last day in the dorms. Grossly underestimating the task of moving out, I opted to just do it myself. It ended up taking several hours to pack everything and load it into my car. I had to make several trips to drop items off at my new house because it wouldn't all fit in my car. My friend Ryan also came over to help me move the loveseat. He was in for a little surprise when I told him that we also had to walk it a couple blocks down Elmwood to drop it off. You can read his version of the story in the second half of his recent blog post here.

I won't be able to move into my new house for a few days so I'm camping out in Washington until then. I'm looking forward to spending a little time with my family. You appreciate them a lot more after you've been away for a while. Now I have to go clean out my car. I didn't get in until 2 AM last night so I just left my car packed full of my junk and went to bed.

Keep it real,

Ben

No comments: