OK, so for those of you who don't know, Leslie Schultz recently had surgery, and I don't know all the details, but from what I can tell things could have been better, but she's doing well.So tonight I just wanted to write about my friend Leslie. We are YoungLife leaders together at RHS, and at first we didn't really get along. It wasn't so much that we didn't like each other, but more like we didn't know how to deal with each other, but we got past all that and now I consider her a good friend.
Leslie is awesome. She loves all of her YL girls at RHS and it really shows. We've both recently started hanging out with a group of mutual friends and she's great to have around. She's cute, funny, smart, and all around great. I really enjoy her friendship. So Leslie, if you're reading this, here's looking at you. We're praying for you.
Keep it real,
Ben
2 comments:
yeah, she's pretty cool
Ben thanks.. I dont know how I responded to this earlier but it didn't show up. SO IM doing it again. Hope you have great finals!
Post a Comment