OK, so Brent, my sister's boyfriend, recently got her a new puppy. It is a 7 week old, 1 & 1/2 pound Chihuahua. It isn't your typical looking Chihuahua like you see in the taco bell commercials. This dog looks much more like a normal dog, only 1/10th the size.I'll have to check my facts on this one, but this dog just might be the cutest dog I've ever seen. This picture was snapped while she was hanging out in my pocket. On top of it all, this dog is extremely personable. She will follow you around the house and try to lie down at your feet, or cuddle up next to you if you're on the couch. The only problem is they don't know what to name it. I suggested names such as "Duke" and "Hunter" but I don't think those names were what Sara was looking for. I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Post a comment suggesting a name for Sara's new puppy. If she picks your name you win a free $30 gift certificate to PetSmart.*
Keep it real,
Ben
*Gift certificate to PetSmart not included.
11 comments:
Fart Blossom
Twinkie Feet, Velvet, Porky, Tumbleweed, Walter, Squakie, or Puddles.
Chester.
just kidding. but if you remember Chris Fenner, he had a chihuahua that looked like that when it was a baby, but then its ears/eyes grew and the rest of its body didn't...but it was still cute. chihuahuas are hilarious/cute dogs.
name it Scruffy Dangles.
I think little dogs should be called Pistol. I dont know why.
banjo
It's a small dog so it needs a big, fierce name. Like Maximillian the Great or something tough like Bruiser or dangerous like Glass on The Beach.
Just kidding about the last one.
Whoa, Chris Fenner. There's a blast from the past. I haven't seen him in years. I hope he's doing well, as with his dog (if it's still alive). Who posted that comment?
PS - I hope sara's dog doesn't turn into a bug eyed freak
name it ryan...thats always a good name. or tuffy, i like that too.
I suggested Ruby Ding Dong, but Sara doesn't listen to me anymore.
awww, what a cute little thing. i i vote for bailey:)
Dude,
Have her name it P.R.T.
Stand for
"Produces Little Turds"
Post a Comment