OK, so last night after I finished blogging about my cell phone's miraculous resurrection I noticed that the inside display was quickly fading. Soon both front and inside displays faded to white.I knew there must be water left in it so I disassembled the whole phone and threw it in the oven at 150° for an hour. When I pulled the phone out and reassembled it I found out the outer display was once again working but the inside display must have been damaged in the process because it was distorted and only showed a small bottom portion of the display.
All that being said, I am just grateful that my phone is still partially functional. I can still send and receive calls, but I can't read any text messages and I can't check my missed calls so leave a message if you call. It could be worse; I could be spending $150 on a new cell phone. You know what they say "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away."
Keep it real,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment