Saturday, July 29, 2006

Welcome Back Swisher

OK, so I just got back from a month of work at a YL camp in Upstate New York. I've been up since 6:30 this morning and just got in at 10:30. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. The whole month was pretty much a blur, and I'm too tired to go into any detail at this point, but it was a great experience and I'm glad I went.

I was sitting here trying to think of an eloquent way to describe how it feels being home, but all I can say is that it is so good to be back. I can't wait to see all my friends and family.

Keep it real,

Ben

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home - hope your travels went smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! Come meet your new little friend Lyza Gray. We missed you.

JGanschow said...

You're the one in the middle right? I can't wait to see you...


and hurt you with a mallet.

Leslie said...

hahaha ben i JUST realized your picture was pasted into this!!! hilarious!