Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Friends Will Be Friends

OK, so the other night a friend came over to my house. We sat in my living room and talked for about an hour before he had to leave, but I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our conversation.

I can count on one hand (3 to be exact) the number of friends with whom I have a really deep connection. They are the friends who understand exactly where I'm coming from and more importantly have a genuine interest in my life. Friends like that are few and far between and I am very thankful for them.

My aforementioned friend is leaving for college in Indiana this weekend which means I won't see him for a while, but I'm not worried because I know that he could be gone for 10 years and we'd pick things up right where we left off.

Keep it real,

Ben

3 comments:

nick said...

the kid in the glasses looks like a huge weenie.

swishthedish said...

oh i see how it is alyssa, all of a sudden you start posting comments on my blog in an attempt to get me to link your blog on my main page. well you can forget about it!

nick said...

she sounds like an indian giver. beware ben, beware.