OK, so I've been back from New York for almost a week now and it's starting to feel like I never left. Nonetheless, camp was a great experience and I'm glad for the memories.For those of you who don't know, I worked in the snack shop at Saranac. There were 2 female interns, both a year older than me, and 5 other girls working in the retail department. So basically it was me and 7 girls the whole time.
In all I would say that camp was a lot of fun, but also a great learning experience. I remember arriving at camp hoping to leave a different person than when I came and although I'm not quite sure that happened, I do believe that I grew a lot during that month and pray that God will continue that growth now that I'm back home.
I'm probably breaking the first commandment of blogging, but on a final note I did meet a lot of great people. Unfortunately they all live on the east coast or out west, so I'm not sure if I'll see any of them again, but just in case any of them are reading this: if you're ever going to be in Central Illinois for any period of time there's a futon in my apartment with your name on it.
Keep it real,
Ben
1 comment:
so what you're saying is that if i was to visit...i could sleep on ur futon.
haha....oh just jaclyn
Post a Comment