Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Snakes On My Plane!

OK, so I finally went and saw the movie Snakes on a Plane. There was an airplane, angry snakes, and an even angrier Samuel L. Jackson. It was everything I ever could have hoped for in a movie.

You might be wondering,"How'd they get all those snakes on a plane without alerting security?" Bomb squad and particle detection missed them because as Samuel L. Jackson explains "the bastards are cold-blooded." They never even saw it coming.

I won't give the ending away, but I will tell you that Samuel L. Jackson punched every single snake in the face. And, as an added bonus he delivered the greatest quote in the history of movies. I can't post it here because I have a sense of propriety, but suffice it to say that it involves snakes, the plane, and Samuel L. Jackson's favorite two words.

That's all I got, go see the movie.

Keep it real,

Ben

4 comments:

twaddle said...

rock on

Bethany said...

that's a lame comment, it doesn't even count.

twaddle said...

Well Bethany, maybe you should write a "Ten Commandments of Blog Commenting"

swishthedish said...

you tell her twaddle, she's got no right to criticize your blog comments