Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Time to Kill

OK, so it seems like lately there are bunnies everywhere. Everywhere I go I see them frolicking around and tonight as I was driving home one such bunny hippity-hopped his way out onto I-74 right in front of my car. He ran out to the concrete divider then turned and ran back to the other side, then darted in front of my car. I tried to slow down and swerve but still ended up plowing right into Peter Cottontail.

I personally was never a hunter, but tonight I felt like I got a taste for the sport. My weapon of choice: 2001 Chevy Lumina. Thumper, Roger Rabbit, the Energizer Bunny, they're all safe for now but one day they're going to want to cross the road and when they do I'll be there...

Keep it real,

Ben

2 comments:

Bethany said...

There are about 7000 living around our house somewhere. I mean they're cute and all, but it's getting a bit ridiculous!!

swishthedish said...

exactly, and i'm just doing my part to control the population