OK, so I was looking through the newspaper at work today and I noticed this headline. The article was short so I'll include it here:Half-eaten pear used to break window
Peoria - A Peoria woman called police in a panic Thursday morning after she awoke to the sound of breaking glass in the rear of her home.
The woman, who lives in the 1000 block of East Kansas Street, called police just before 7:30 a.m.
The officer who arrived at the scene found a broken window pane on the rear enclosed porch and a half-eaten pear on the floor.
Normally I would try to add some sort of humorous comment here, but for some reason I can't think of anything. So let's play Fix-the-Blog. Think up of a funny way to end this post and leave it as a comment.
Keep it real,
Ben
PS - Ganschow I'm counting on you for this one.
6 comments:
the perpetrator was caught later that day and charged with a drive-by fruiting
i think the home owner should grow a pear and fess up to breaking the window herself.
she's just in it for the insurance.
looking back at my comment, its really lame
hahaha, ripped straight out of Mrs. Doubtfire. gold.
Police fail to "produce" motive in "fruitless" burglary attempt.
Officer Bradford was quoted as saying, "Mrs. Bartlett is not the only victim of this nut. Even though there is no a"pear"ant motive for this crime, the evidence will help us "pear" down the suspects in our previously fruitless investigation."
It was a slow news day.
Post a Comment