OK, so tonight on my way to the library I stopped by Starbucks and got my favorite drink: Venti Blackberry Green Tea Frappuccino. I first tried it because I knew green tea was supposed to be good for you, but I didn't like it all that much. But the barista said they grow on you so I gave it another try and before long it became my favorite drink. This is a bit of a problem though because a tall (small) frappuccino goes for about $3.50 and a venti (large) goes for almost $5. How am I supposed to afford these things?Keep it real,
Ben
2 comments:
dude, this is sad. b/c i have the same problem.
i actually budget starbucks in now that we have one in pekin.
here's something that helps a little bit... if you get a starbucks gift card (you can get one for yourself), you can recharge it with money on the internet. if you say your montly budget for starbucks is 50 dollars, you buy a 50 dollar gift card. when that's up, you don't get another gift card until a month after you originall purchased it.
sounds funny, but it works.
I'm pretty sure I had the honor of being with you on the night you bought the first green tea frap.
Post a Comment