Monday, November 06, 2006

"I'm pumping"

OK, so last week I was over at the house of some friends who recently had a baby. The baby was asleep and I was talking to the husband when all of a sudden I heard this sucking noise, like air going through a tube. The mother had covered herself with a baby blanket and there was a machine on the table in front of her, but I hadn't really paid much attention to what she was doing.

The noise continued and finally I was like, "WHAT is that noise??" The mom looked at me like a deer caught in headlights and said "I'm pumping." I stood there for a second and was like "Ohhh...OHHHH, OK. Cool..."

Yeah, it was awkward.

Keep it real,

Ben

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I was there to witness this! Hilarious!

nick said...

If you haven't lost those man-boobs since the last time I've seen you, you could probably pump yourself. Gross.

swishthedish said...

nick you're just jealous because you're scrawny and week.