So then she told our coworker Faye. Faye is a little outspoken black woman who works at Blimpies. Faye quickly responded "Don't tell me to look at that" and proceeded to tell her coworker Carolyn who said "Somebody needs to tell that girl that crack kills." We were all laughing and having a good time, but then Faye took it too far.
Faye started yelling to the workers across from us in Sunset Strips "Hey, look over there" and starts pointing in the direction of the table. At this point I think the girl's friend started to catch on, and she certainly figured out something was up when Faye started yelling to a student she knew, telling him "turn around...look behind you, in the purple." Then he, being a very flamboyant person (he's a regular) glances back and exclaims quite loudly "GROSS, I don't want to see that!" By this time the two girls sitting at the table knew something was up but couldn't figure out exactly what it was - meanwhile everyone else in the student center was now aware that this girl's butt crack was hanging out.
I felt a little bad when it was all said and done. It was funny at first, but Faye didn't need to broadcast it across the student center. Then again, I guess the girl probably should've been aware that her butt was hanging out. Maybe she comes from a long line of plumbers. All this commotion over a little butt crack. Who knew? As for me, there are a few simple steps to avoid this altogether: First, always wear a belt. Second, if in doubt, tuck your shirt in. Third, never, under any circumstances, forget to put on underpants.
Keep it real,
Ben
1 comment:
Hey man!
This was a good butt story.....I mean
this was a good story, but enough is enough. How about a new posting??
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment