Monday, August 13, 2007

Note to Self: Think Before Speaking

OK, so about a week ago my friends Ryan, Tara, and I went over to the house of some people I didn't know very well. We were having a good time and everything was going well, until we got onto the topic of hairstyles.

My friend Tara is a hairstylist, which means she is constantly changing her hair styles, and a few weeks ago she had a small patch of bleached blonde hair sticking out of the back of her dark brown hair. I guess that is supposedly stylish, but it reminded me of something I would see at a truck pull (see previous post) so I jokingly said, "Hey Tara, do you still have that skanky patch of blonde hair on the back of your head?"

As I was speaking, the girl whose house we were at was walking out of the room, but replied without skipping a beat, "Oh, you mean one of these?" and pulled up the back of her brown hair to reveal a bleached blonde patch of hair. Needless to say we haven't been invited back...

Keep it real,

Ben

1 comment:

JGanschow said...

glad i shaved mine off. i guess we can still be friends.


but you still can't come to my house.