OK, so I haven't posted on here in a while, so I figured I'd write a post giving an update on my life. Recent developments include, but are not limited to:- I recently became a server at the Olive Garden and serve about 4 nights a week.
- I am strongly considering staying here in Illinois and pursuing a job with Young Life, while leaving the option to attend Fuller Theological Seminary in California on the table.
- I'm reading a new book, "The Art of Connecting." Lately I've been wanting to learn to communicate more effectively. After two days with the book, I'm already halfway through it.
- I didn't resign my apartent lease, which means come May I won't have a place to live.
- I've grown a lot closer to my sister Sara in the last few months.
Overall I'd say that life is going pretty good right now. I can't remember a time in my life when I've had a greater passion for wisdom and understanding, and I feel like I've learned more about life in the last 6 months than I have in the last 6 years. Hopefully that trend will continue throughout my life.
Keep it real,
Ben
1 comment:
i miss you, mr. swisher. glad to hear you'll be around awhile longer.
Post a Comment