OK, so yesterday my roommate Blinkie asked me if he could borrow my laundry detergent. I of course said yes, but when I went into my room 5 minutes later I noticed my detergent was still there.I asked him if he had used it, and he said "Do you have anything other than fabric softener?" I figured he misread the label, but as I picked up the bottle of laundry detergent my eyes came across something I'd never noticed before. Underneath the bold words Ultra Gain in smaller print read "Fabric Softener."
I was floored. This is the "detergent" I have been washing my clothes with since last may.
When I think about it, the amount of "detergent" required was fairly small, and my whites never seemed to stay white.... I can't believe I've been washing my clothes with fabric softener this whole year.
My roommate laughed for about good 5 minutes straight when I told him. I guess I deserved it.
Keep it real,
Ben
PS - My mom has done my laundry a number of times throughout the year, so at least my clothes were cleaned properly every once in a while.
3 comments:
Man, I'm sitting here laughing and trying to figure out what's more pathetic...
1. that you've used fabric softener for a year, or,
2. that it took a dude named "blinkie" to point out your error, or
3. that you do laundry so infrequently that it takes a year to work through a bottle, or
4. that mommy still does your laundry!
thanks for a great laugh on a friday afternoon!
ahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahahhahahhahahahhaahhhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah, oh ben i do enjoy your misfortunes!
Love, Sam =)
That explains the gray T-shirts.
Post a Comment