Friday, March 24, 2006

"This is what college is all about"


OK, so tonight, like Wedneday night, I found myself sitting over at someone's house late at night talking with a big group of friends and I said "See guys, this is what college is all about." They all, of course, laughed and hurled insults at me, but really, isn't that what college is all about? I mean, its not about getting an "education" or preparing yourself for a "real job" or learning "responsibility." College is about those weeknights where you stay up way to late, eating pizza and talking to your friends about nothing of value, and then get back to your dorm at 1 AM when you have a Spanish test that you haven't studied for the next day at 9 AM.

Keep it real,

Ben

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben we didn't throw insults because your comment was stupid...we just thought it was funny and thought you should write a blog about it. (That night was what college should be all about)

swishthedish said...

haha, i know. i just put the insults thing in for comedic effect

Anonymous said...

No, that is NOT what college is all about. If that is your take, then I will have the tuition bills forwarded to your hangout, take your mom on a cruise, and have you to thank for it.
Love,
Dad

swishthedish said...

thanks dad