OK, so I'm considering starting all my blog titles with the words "Reflections on..." I figure that way I'll sound more like Donald Miller and maybe more people will read my blog.
Actually, I still am living out of my suitcase (kind of). One whole week has gone since I returned from Florida and there it sits on the floor of my dorm, right behind the couch, unpacked. Sure, I'll unpack it sometime, but this week's just been busy. Most of my time this last week has been spent maintaining my blog. It's quite a big responsibility.
Unfortunately I won't be able to unpack tomorrow either as it is the Sabbath, and then the next day is Sunday and I'll be too tired to do anything. Then there's Monday. Monday's are by far my most hectic day with class, work and YoungLife. I'll get around to it sometime, but for now, there it sits. Unpacked.
Keep it real,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment