OK, so today was laundry day again. I won't go into too much detail here, but what is the deal with socks and the dryer? No matter how careful I am transporting my laundry from the hamper to the washer to the dryer I always end up with an odd number of socks.And today, as if my laundry was playing a cruel joke on me, I ended up with 3 completely different socks. Does this happen to anyone else? Will I ever find out what is really happening to my socks? At this rate I figure I'm going through at least 2 pairs a month. Oh well, you know what they say, snakes on a plane man, snakes on a plane...
Keep it real,
Ben
PS - Mom, send more socks.
1 comment:
You know, a lot of socks escape the dryer and, for whatever reason, set out on their own.
But, most die within just a couple of miles from the scene of their escape. That's why you see so many lonely, dirty, dead socks along our streets and highways.
Wisdom from your dad.
Post a Comment