Ben, I'm not sure if you remember, but you wrote this on the back of my (Worship Together 2004 t-shirt), "To Heather, God Bless, Ben Sparks"Yeah, I realize that was 2 years ago! ;) That is probably one of my favorite t-shirts. Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" Keep it real =) In Christ, HEATHER HOFFMAN, 8th grade Broadmoor. *Plus: soRRy for the confusing and totally random comment.*
Dear Heather,Let start off by saying I appreciate comment, but I'm not Ben Sparks.I'm Ben Swisher, 8th Grade Washington Middle School.
Now that I realize that your NOT Ben Sparks, I should HAVE read your blog 1st. I feel real bad and totally embarrassed NOW! I'm super sorry and I hope we can still write.God Bless, Heather Hoffman 8th grade Broadmoor Jr. High, Pekin
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ben,
I'm not sure if you remember, but you wrote this on the back of my (Worship Together 2004 t-shirt), "To Heather,
God Bless,
Ben Sparks"
Yeah, I realize that was 2 years ago! ;) That is probably one of my favorite t-shirts. Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" Keep it real =)
In Christ,
HEATHER HOFFMAN, 8th grade Broadmoor.
*Plus: soRRy for the confusing and totally random comment.*
Dear Heather,
Let start off by saying I appreciate comment, but I'm not Ben Sparks.
I'm Ben Swisher, 8th Grade Washington Middle School.
Now that I realize that your NOT Ben Sparks, I should HAVE read your blog 1st. I feel real bad and totally embarrassed NOW! I'm super sorry and I hope we can still write.
God Bless,
Heather Hoffman 8th grade Broadmoor Jr. High, Pekin
Post a Comment