Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Company Car

OK, so I went home to have dinner with the family the other night, and when I walked into the garage there sat a '99 silver Chevy Corvette, shining like it was brand new.

My dad had been toying with the notion of getting a Corvette for a while now. He is co-owner of his insurance agency, so he wrote it off as a company car. I have a hard time believing that a 2 seat corvette with 30,000 miles and a t-top is a real necessity, but then again I guess it's a perk you get when you're the boss. My dad swears that he's not having a midlife crisis, but rather that he just wanted a new toy. He can call it whatever he wants as long as he lets me drive it.

Keep it real,

Ben

1 comment:

JGanschow said...

Dude, your dad is an agent? Sweeeet. If he's ever got any job opportunities open up, give me a holler! I mean, working claims is probably the most entertaining and rewarding career possible, but I'm always open to suggestion.