OK, so lately I've been helping my friend D pressure wash and paint his deck. It's not a bad job, but we can't seem to finish. The first day I pressure washed the whole deck and that was fine. After that I came back to paint, only to find out that D had bought the wrong paint. It was getting late so we made another trip to Lowe's to find the right paint before calling it a day. The next morning I went out there, but we couldn't start because he had once again picked the wrong color. The next time he went with his wife to pick out the right color, but they bought stain instead of paint. Then today I went over and we started painting until it started to rain.So sometime this week I will make my 5th and hopefully final trip to D's to finish the job. Luckily for me he's paying by the hour, so any time wasted due to lack of planning is money in my pocket. Nothing beats getting paid to stand around, I do that anyways.
Keep it real,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment