OK, so for those of you who didn't already know I will be spending the month of July at a Young Life camp called Saranac Village in upstate New York. I will be working in the snack shop.I worked at a Young Life camp a few years back and the most exciting part of the day (or most disappointing) is when the mail comes in. So please, WRITE ME! I'll miss everyone here in Illinois, but this will be a great experience. Here's the address:
Ben Swisher
Summer Staff
Saranac Village
4014 State Route 30
Saranac Lake, NY 12983
Keep it real,
Ben
4 comments:
i doubt i'll write you, so i hope this comment will suffice
I'm with Ryan ... how do you mail a letter? I haven't done that in years ... :-)
Have a great trip, bro.
I will admit...a few times I've checked your blog just in hopes that you will write something...I miss you buddy!!! Hope its wonderful!!!!
i'm not so great with snail mail, but i'm guessing blog posts are second closest to your heart.
p.s. i got one while you were gone! crazy right? haha
Post a Comment