OK, so today I decided to swim laps for exercise. I went down to Haussler Hall and when I was on lap 10 the lights started shorting out. All but a few overhead lights shut off so the lifeguards had us get out of the pool. I was a little disappointed because I only got half of a workout in.I waited around about 10 minutes before I left, but during that time I got to introduce myself to Dr. Fuller of the Philosophy and Religion Department who was swimming next to me. He is one of Bradley's most famous professors and an outspoken atheist. Although I didn't get to finish my workout I am glad I went swimming because I was able to meet Dr. Fuller (I won't get the chance to take any of his classes), and today reminded me how much I love to swim. It's an awesome exercise.
Keep it real,
Ben
3 comments:
I'm really good friends with his son. He used to take me to school everyday!! Did you know he used to be a game show host?
no way, what show??
did you tell him he's a big idiot and God is WAAAAY smarter than him?
Post a Comment