Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ryan's BVDs

OK, so today I went swimming, but I had to go to a graduation party directly after so I brought a change of clothes. Unfortunately I forgot to bring a pair of boxers. Luckily, my friend Ryan Anderson had left a clean pair of boxers in my car from a previous pool party.

Now I wear a fairly larger size than Ryan so I was a little worried about the fit, but I went ahead and changed into them amidst taunting from Alyssa about how I would need to "cut a whole in the back for my butt to fit." I squeezed into them, but just barely. In fact, the legs of the boxers were so tight that I couldn't run or bend over properly without fear of ripping them. In the end I made it to the party and back home safely, where I was able to change into a larger and less restrictive pair of boxers. Only thing I'm not sure about is whether or not I need to wash the boxers before I return them. I mean, I only wore them for like an hour and he did leave them in my car. Let me know what you think.

Keep it real,

Ben

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wash them

Leslie said...

You guys are sick.

Anonymous said...

put them in some type of you know and give um back to ryan

swishthedish said...

i don't know if i can squeeze them into a ziplock bag

erichapman said...

if they were mine... i'd say keep 'em!