OK, so the other night I finished a workout and happened to be wearing my last clean pair of boxers, so I decided it was time to do laundry. I took my clothes downstairs and started to load up the washer. I was sidelined for a few minutes though after I walked over a sliver of glass and it got stuck in my foot. A very special thank you to Autumn Dehmlow for removing the glass with tweezers.So I headed back downstairs and finished loading the laundry, placing the very pants I was wearing in last. After I turned on the machine and went upstairs I noticed that I couldn't find my phone. I ran downstairs and opened up the washer. To my horror my poor Samsung cell phone, model SCH-A670, had gone through the wash.
For two days the phone would not turn on at all. Luckily I managed to survive those days without a cell phone, but it wasn't easy. I was going to activate an old phone of my sisters, but I decided to try and plug my phone into the charger. To my surprise it started! Somehow the phone had been fully submerged (while on) and gone through an entire load of laundry but kicked back on after it dried out. It's funny because most of the water is out, but the heat from the phone is causing condensation on the inside of the glass screen. Either way I'm just happy to have my phone back. Give me a call sometime 867-5309.
Keep it real,
Ben
5 comments:
hahaha (sinister). I'm going to give your number to every tele-marketer site I can find on the internet today. big mistake buster. BIG mistake.
then i'm going to steal your identity and join a mongolian circus.
my phone went through the wash once. I took it apart, put it in the sun, it dried, and now it works fine.
hey ben, is it koesher with your mom that you put your phone number on the dangerous internet?
OK, first of all, no my mom would hate it if i put my number on this blog. BUT, nobody caught that I used possibly the most famous phone number ever. 867-5309 is a song by Tommy Tutone. You may have seen it on a Cingular commercial.
so clever. so evil. quite hilarious.
Post a Comment