OK, so the other night Ryan and I went to Northwoods for a Friday night church service. Ryan forgot that we were going to church and didn't take off his T-shirt that said "My spanish teacher is...Muy Caliente!" with the outline of a sexy teacher next to it.I didn't realize he was wearing the shirt until we were leaving the service. Apparently several other people noticed it too because one heavyset man stopped him and asked what his t-shirt meant. Ryan replied "I dunno...I don't speak Spanish." I, having taken 4 years of high school Spanish, told him that it meant "very hot." He just laughed. Then, as we were walking by another older man hollered out "Amigo, amigo" and waived us over. Turns out he was a former missionary in Latin America. It was pretty funny to watch Ryan squirm as people questioned him about his shirt, but luckily both men got a kick out of it and I got a good laugh. Thanks Ryan.
Keep it real,
Ben
6 comments:
Ben I always look forward to reading your blogs. They are always a good laugh!! It's better than his shirt that reads "Tap the Hotties"
hahahahah, yeah i think I would die if he wore that to church
ryan owns a shirt that says "tap the hotties?"
i doubt ryan even knows what tap the hotties means.
The funny thing is that he DOESN"T know what it means...
i actually do know what it means...
Post a Comment