Wednesday, September 13, 2006

'the dish' turns 100!

OK, so when I first started this blog I wasn't sure if anyone would read it. Now, as I write my 100th post, aware that it will reach hundreds of thousands of faithful readers, tears of joy are streaming down my face.

I feel that now is an appropriate time to stop and thank those who've helped along the way. First, I would like to thank my parents Mark and Lynn, whose love and financial support are a constant source of inspiration for me. I would also like to thank Blogger Incorporated for hosting my blog. Lastly, I would like to thank myself, without whose keen wit and perceptive observations this blog would not be possible.

Keep it real,

Ben

5 comments:

JGanschow said...

We've come such a long way together...

While your body has gotten old and feeble over the years, your mind is still as sharp as a tack and as quick as a kitten on catnip.

Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Let it be known that no money will be given, forwarded, promised, or owed due to your praise or me found within this blog. Of course, your mother is a different story.

Bethany said...

thanks for setting "happy 100th, it's been a hell of a ride" as my desktop tile. much appreciated, ben. haha

nick said...

so what are the chances you will finally update your list of other blogs and put my new one in place of the old one?


oh by the way, happy 100.

Ryan said...

turn 101 already.