OK, so I have a select few passions in life and one of them is Young Life. Since my junior year of high school I have fallen in love with the organization.Four years later I am more passionate about this ministry than ever. Young Life gives me the opportunity to hang out with high school students and share the love of Christ with them. I couldn't ask for any better. Even today I had the opportunity to go to church and out to lunch with a group of high schoolers whom I absolutely love.
Our first club starts tomorrow, Sept. 11th. Summer coined the phrase "If we don't do club, the terrorists have won." I thought it was funny.
Pray for me this year as I and the other YL leaders go into local high schools and show high school students God's love.
Keep it real,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment