OK, so I thought it would be funny to make a biography for my friend Ryan on Wikipedia. Well, it turns out that creating phony biographies is frowned upon by Wikipedia because I would post my site and it would always get deleted in a bout 12 hours.So anyways, I saved a copy of the page so that it wouldn't go to waste. You can view the whole page by clicking on the picture.
Keep it real,
Ben
5 comments:
simply stunning. I seriously almost peed.
I have NEVER kissed ANY of my american girl dolls.
Ryan, we both know that's not true.
THE COOLEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN THE LAST 45MIN - I saw a duck fall out of the sky, it was free falling of a building and just looked odd the entire time, till splat... anyways if that did not happen then the article on Ryan would be collest thing in 72 days
And if you really think the duck thing is cool, let me know because we would share a twisted sence of humor
spelling and grammar errors aside, i would say that your duck story is pretty cool
Post a Comment