Friday, January 05, 2007

Mr. Skinner

OK, so every once in a while I will post a bio of someone in my life and today I am writing about my roommate Brent. He's the handsome fellow shown here:
Brent's a cool dude. We both moved here because we knew Jake, but we didn't know each other and at first we didn't get along all that well. Interestingly enough, after a couple months we started to warm up to each other and now I consider him one of my best friends. The guy makes me laugh all the time. For all our differences, we seem to share a similar sense of sarcasm. Funny how something so cutting and negative can bring two people together.

So Brent, it's 2:09 AM on a Friday morning and you still haven't come home, but wherever you are, here's looking at you.

Keep it real,

Ben

No comments: