OK, so I spent this last week at a Young Life camp in Georgia called Sharptop Cove. Sharptop is located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and is one of Young Life's newest camps.Fellow YL leader Kevin Sletten and I took 6 guys from Richwoods to camp this year, and Matt Glatz and Sam Lott brought 7 guys from Morton. It was a blast having us all in the same cabin. The Richwoods and Morton guys got along great and it was a lot of fun hanging out with all of them.
Young Life camps, in my opinion, are a little slice of heaven. The facilities are amazing, the people are great, and there are tons of scheduled activites along with plenty of free time to swim in the pool, jump off the blob, play sand volleyball, zipline into the lake, etc. This trip was probably the most fun I've had at camp as a leader so far. I would gladly spend a few more weeks up there. Anything beats getting up and going to a boring job at 6:30 in the morning.
Keep it real,
Ben
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment