The trip was a lot of fun. It's beautiful out there - the weather was between 70 and 80 degrees the whole time without a cloud in the sky. I got to spend a lot of time at the beach, as well as drive through Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
I really liked it a lot out there and am considering going to Fuller to get a Masters of Arts in Theology. The only drawbacks are the cost of living (ridiculously high) and the traffic. I've never seen 6 lanes of traffic packed all day and night.

Also, on the way out there I got bumped from a connecting flight to San Diego and rerouted directly to LAX, so I ended up getting there earlier and got a FREE ROUND TRIP FLIGHT out of the deal because I was technically bumped from my seat.
All around it was a very fun trip.
Keep it real,
Ben
1 comment:
My trip to California was when I really saw God's beauty! Its impossible to miss it out there!
Post a Comment