OK, so every time I see someone do something awkward or embarrassing I have to say a prayer to thank God for letting me witness it.This weekend I was at the Bradley soccer game when the ball was kicked up over the fence separating the field from the stands and was caught by a man sitting in front of me. He glanced around nervously for a second to see where he should throw the ball, then stood up and tried to throw it back. Key word: tried.
Apparently this guy's father never taught him how to throw a ball because it looked like a 12 year old girl trying to shot-put a pumpkin. It was the single sissiest throw I'd ever seen, and to make matters worse the ball not only didn't make it over the fence, it hit a little girl in the back of the head.
As if the guy wasn't embarrassed enough already, his 8 year old son started making fun of him, saying "You're supposed to throw it over the fence." Ryan and I couldn't stop laughing.
Keep it real,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment