Monday, January 14, 2008

The Fire That Consumes

OK, so some of my faithful readers may recall several posts from over the summer regarding the aparment complex 2 doors down catching on fire.

Well, I was going through some old photos and came across this picture of me and my roommate Ryan on the night of the fire and thought I'd share it here.


Keep it real,

Ben

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben,
I am proud of you. Your fire saving technique is just like I taught you. Though you seem to be straining more than I would like to see.....maybe try an over the shoulder carry the next time you get a flopper.
Dad

P.S. Ryan had that same look when I thrashed him at ping pong in our basement a while back.

Anonymous said...

Look old man, if you're gonna trash talk, say it to my face.

swishthedish said...

Dad,

Be careful about trash talking. Ryan and I have both gotten considerably better at ping pong since we last came over.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ben and Ryan,

Come on over sometime and we'll see who's got what. I have been working out so I should be able to carry you both out to your cars after your thrashings.

Dad

P.S. As a courtesy, I will have tissues available to wipe your eyes and nose before, during, and after the thrashings.

Anonymous said...

I would like to point out that I beat ben pretty badly in my basement before I left. He still stinks. (little girly boy)