Saturday, March 25, 2006

Foreigners + Glass Walls = Mega Fun

OK, so today I went to the library to work on a group project and in case you haven't been there, the Bradley Library's entrance is separated from the actual library by glass walls on the left side. So, there I was, sitting at a table by the entrance, minding my own business when I hear a sudden THWACK! I quickly turned around in time to see the head of an elderly Asian man rebound off the glass. He let out a low pitched moan and reached up to keep his glasses from falling off his head while his daughter helped him regain his balance. What I want to know is why she was walking right next to him, but didn't warn him he was walking into a WALL, but I digress.

The library fell silent and we heard him mutter something to the effect of "didn't see that there." So there we all sat, in silence, and watched his daughter take his arm and lead him around the glass wall and out through walkway, exiting the building. I kid you not, as soon as the door closed behind him the whole Library burst into laughter. It didn't stop for a good 3-4 minutes either. Thank you Lord for letting me be there to witness that. Amen.

Keep it real,

Ben

1 comment:

Screwtape said...

I would not have been able to keep my cool for the couple of moments it took for them to leave. I laugh reading that but I wish I was there to see it.