Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm Home

OK, so last night I moved into my new house by Bradley. My roomate Jake has already been living here the last couple of years and my other roomate is planning on moving in tonight. The girls upstairs are also starting to move in, two came today.
I'm really excited about this new house. Not only is the house really nice, inexpensive and right next to campus, but the best thing of all is the people I'm living with. I don't know Brent very well, but he seems like a great guy and Jake is one of the coolest people I know. Another great thing is that all my friends are living in Peoria this summer so it should be a good time.

My new house is a great place to hang out and I'm hoping to have people over all the time; kind of an open door policy I guess. Feel free to stop by anytime.

Keep it real,

Ben

*Update: My mother felt that it is too dangerous to post my address on my blog. I disagree, but nonetheless, to keep her happy I took it out. If you want to know where I live just ask.

4 comments:

erichapman said...

dude...

that picture can't be in peoria.

Ryan said...

You made the right decision.

JGanschow said...

Can I add another bunk to the bunk beds? I'm really excited for Bri's new room & house mates. Good luck....she's crazy, but I've discovered that chocolate makes her quiet. Give it a try!

Anonymous said...

I am WAY excited about the new house and my new roomies! The "Bradley" house ROCKS! As far as me being crazy......he is correct. I am FREAKIN' NUTS!!! woop woop Hope you have lots of chocolate!