Thursday, December 21, 2006

She Mooned Me!

OK, so I spent the summer before last at my home in Washington and it turned out to be quite the bonding experience with my parents. I remember one particular experience that has been seared into my brain like a hot iron.

One day my mother was leaving the house to go get groceries, and I, being a mature 19 year old, decided to moon her as she was pulling out of the garage. She just glared at me as the garage door came down.

About an hour later I was in the kitchen when my mother came home carrying groceries. I was leaving the room and I heard my mom say "Oh Ben, one thing..." and that's when it happened. She mooned me! My dear, sweet, 49 year old mother mooned me with both cheeks. I couldn't believe it. I yelled something to the effect of "You're sick" and ran off to my room in tears.

And that just goes to show you, don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Keep it real,

Ben

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. Your family cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

er, no pun intended. oops.

nick said...

I'll never be able to look at your mother the same; Further proof that the longer you spend in the Swisher house, the more likely you are to become warped. Honestly, if Carol ever dropped her drawers, well, I'd shoot myself in the face.