Sunday, March 30, 2008

Beardly

OK, so recently I made an attempt to grow facial hair, and I have to say that I am fairly surprised at the reactions I've been getting. Thankfully I've gotten mostly positive feedback.

People seem to feel the need to make comments when they see me with facial hair for the first time. A black coworker of mine recently told me that it made me look like a "grown ass man." I'm not sure what that means, but I do know that she has since been repeatedly asking me to "hit her up" after work. Once again, I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I'm assuming she wants me to call her.

Sexual harrasment aside, it's been a positive experience. I was originally planning on just shaving it off after a week or two, but people seem to like it. Maybe I'll keep it for a while.

Sorry mom.

Keep it real,

Ben

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ben, I just wanted to tell you that I laughed out loud when I read this post, only to have a co-worker of mine walk by and say, "Oh My". My secret of an annoying laugh is now out because of you. Hilarious.