Thursday, March 20, 2008

San Francisco?

OK, so lately I've been sending out resumes and applications to Young Life regions along the California coast, and today I got a bite.

As of right now San Francisco is offering to fly me out in April to interview with a couple of Area Directors in the region. I called to get some more details and let them know where I was at with the whole process (how I'm talking with other regions, etc). I told them that I wanted to respect their time and resources and the woman I talked to said she would talk it over with the Regional Director, but she didn't think it should be a problem.


So now I'm looking at my schedule and trying to figure out what times will work for me to fly out there. Once I get that information to them they will look into booking a flight.

I'm excited!

Keep it real,

Ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should check with your parents to see where they would want to take vacations. That would be the considerate thing to do. They seem like really GREAT people.....especially your dad. Just a thought.